Saturday, August 27, 2011

What does Sonic say???

Ello Sonamy fans of America maybe even the world. Today I will be discussing what Sonic had said in the last episode of season 2 of Sonic X in the Japanese version. Some of you probably have never seen this scene (picture) in Japanes. I have and i loved it so very much. Amy is complaining to Sonic about how she decided no matter how long it took she would wait for Sonic until she was old and ugly, but then she gets really upset that he comes back right when she decided to do that. She then starts to cry and told him to to tell her that he loved her or something like that. In the Japanese version Sonic gives Amy the rose and his lips move but nothing comes out because the audio was turned off. So I have done som research for the Japanese version of Sonic X and I have put the facts together and have a good guess on what Sonic said. I'm taking an educated guess that he did say 'I do love you, Amy Rose' because in the english version hey says 'Don't worry Amy, I never will' and tht is both six words. Plus in one of the episodes of season 3 of Sonic X Amy mentions (Japanese version of course) Sonic saying he loves her. But being the guy that Sonic is he doesn't really show that he loves Amy except when she is in danger. Well I would put more but I was up until 3 in the morning so yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment